Alexander Hamilton T-shirt features “Federalist No. 1” text, fused with portrait painting by John Trumbull. The front features all-over-printing style design and is available in XL. Made in USA.
LA Apparel sublimation t-shirts are comfortable and lightweight 100% Polyester T-shirts, made of a fine count yarn. “All-over” printable tees are the definition of cool – so what are you waiting for?
- Printed on 100% Polyester
- Shirts only available in white allowing for true, bolder color
- Artwork is printed on a sheet of high-release paper and transferred onto apparel using a high heat and pressure system
- Heat converts the solid, printed dye particles into a gas (sublimation) and bonds them to the polyester fibers in the shirt
- In comparison to screen printing and direct-to-garment digital prints, the dye is absorbed by the fabric allowing a more breathable, softer feel.
Historical Note: In Federalist No. 1, Alexander Hamilton begins this brilliant discourse on the Constitution of the United States of America by asking his readers to consider a new Constitution because they have experienced the inefficiencies of the present form of government.