The United States Declaration of Independence was drafted by Thomas Jefferson and edited and adopted by the Second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. The second paragraph of the first article in the Declaration of Independence contains the phrase “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”.
Treat yourself with this lightweight t-shirt. It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• Made and printed in USA
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Slim fit